2017 Ferris IS® 2600Z - 61" 24HP Yanmar™
Call for Price
The IS® 2600Z Series of mowers builds on the Ferris zero-turn legacy, offering diesel power with premium features and enhanced productivity. Featuring our iCD™ Cutting System and long-life greaseable cast-iron spindles, this machine truly performs under the rigors of professional landscaping. No other product in its class can match its value, especially when paired with the benefits of the Ferris patented suspension system.
- iCD™ Cutting System Mower Deck available in a 61” cutting width allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Professional stripe kit available for creating a neatly striped finish.
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles feature 8.3” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Patented suspension system enables you to mow uneven terrain faster with a consistent cut quality allowing you to be more productive.
- Efficient Engine: Efficient Yanmar™ 3-cylinder diesel engine.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Patented Suspension System: Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Serviceability: Quick-release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from1.75"- 5".
- Heavy-Duty Bumper: Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Smooth Steering: Patented steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Engine Brand: Yanmar™ diesel
- Engine Power Rating *: 24 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 904
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 3
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Cutting Height (in): 1.75 - 5
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-6
- Overall Length (in): 88
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 76.75 / 63.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1606
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back seat with arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Engine) †: 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Hourmeter Location: Fuel level gauge in each tank, visual water temperature gauge, hour meter
- Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, visual water temperature gauge, hour meter
- Width in incl discharge: 76.75"
- Marketing Model: IS2600ZY24D61
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffels, hardware and instruction sheet.
- TRAILER HITCH KIT: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED LIGHT KIT: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- FLAT-FREE CASTER TIRES: Run all day with no flats.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 gross hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6; Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.