2017 Ferris F60Z 5901549 - 36" 19HP Kawasaki®
Call for Price
F60Z Series Zero Turn Lawn Mower
You're a serious professional who demands serious performance and maneuverability for mowing in tight spaces. You need a compact commercial-grade zero-turn mower that's big on features yet light on the wallet. We've got it! The compact, small-frame Ferris® F60Z comes equipped with a fixed frame and an impressive combination of feature and premium components, designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently.
- Patented advance debris management system on model with the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine.
- 36" 10-gauge fabricated deck with greaseable aluminum spindles for long-lasting life.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles feature 7" cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Comfortable premium mid-back adjustable seat with padded armrests for optimal comfort.
- Energy absorbing isolation bumpers under the seat mount provides additional operator comfort.
- Powerful Engine: Choose from a powerful Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series Engine or a Kawasaki® FX Engine option.
- Fabricated Mower Deck: An optimized cutting system that allows for excellent cutting and discharge, leaving your with a superior cut.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Commercial Transmission: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® Drive System is designed for high performance and is fully serviceable.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Adjustable Seat: Mid-back adjustable seat with generous padded armrests for optimal comfort.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX600V
- Engine Power Rating *: 19 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 603
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 8
- Cutting Width (in): 36
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Spindles: Aluminum
- Deck Construction: Fabricated 10-gauge
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375 Tapered
- Caster Tires (in): 11 x 4-5 Flat-free
- Drive Tires (in): 20 x 7-10
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Overall Length (in): 75
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 49.5/40.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 709
- Seat Package: Mid-back adjustable seat with arm rests
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: N/A
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls switch
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- TRAILER HITCH KIT: Will accept 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED LIGHT KIT: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 19 gross hp
- Engine Type
- 603 cc
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® Transaxles with 7" cooling fans
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.